Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Coquelicot Bistro Restaurant


More Good News to read!...


Coquelicot Bistro Restaurant: "
My quest for the best restaurants in Jakarta continues.. I was told about a French bistro in Kemang, another one, called Coquelicot, that my friend advertised as the best French restaurant in Jakarta.. Unfortunately, even though the decor is great and cozy, the food in Coquelicot was not up to my (French expat) standards. Actually, I was surprised to see that many items were not French, nor cooked the French way (in particular the Cheeseburger!!). To be fair, I loved the desserts, especially the crêpes, éclairs au chocolat and tartes.

Overall, I cannot be too harsh. I think it is a good place to eat if you don't have too high expectations and if you are not looking for the best value restaurant in town either. But if you want to enjoy an original interior design and a creative menu, this is a good restaurant to try.


Phone Number: +62-21-7663216
For events info and more pics, check the facebook fanpage of Coquelicot restaurant here.
"

No comments:

Post a Comment